Powder Coated Palisade Fencing - Black, Green, White
With the concern in perimeter safety, security palisade fencing is getting popular among UK, South Africa, Australia & other regions. Compared with galvanised palisade fencing, powder coated palisade fencing does better job in durability, aesthetic appearance and corrosion resistance. Commonly, powder coated fencing should be galvanised before painted any color. Hence, colored coated fencing is very suitable for terrible environments where will be attacked by humidity, sulfur dioxide & weathering. Apart from excellent performances in corrosive resistance, powder coating can improve the fencing view and better blends with the surroundings.
Our palisade fencing can be painted to any color depending on RAL. You could find the frequent-used color by our client in the picture below. Generally speaking, RAL Green 6005 is the most popular which can blends well with the background. Black, white and blue are also found in perimeter security palisade fencing.
- Item: powder coated palisade fencing.
- Types: general purpose palisade fencing & security purpose palisade fencing.
- Palisade head types: see details in general purpose.
- Pale section: angle steel, corrugated D & W section.
- Height: 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, up to 3.6m.
- Length/unit: 2.75m.
- Surface treatment: galvanized or PVC coated in various colors.
- Post: RSJ Beam.
- Rail: hot-rolled steel angle.