Glass Light Guides with Cylindrical, Square, Tapered or Any Special Shape
Glass cylindrical rod light guide is a device that transmits light from one light source to another point at a distance from the light source with minimal loss, widely used in communications and medical care:
- Optical communication semiconductor light source, laser light source.
- Guide light for photoelectric device.
- Various medical equipment, such as Pom light infrared therapy instrument.
The light guides are usually made of optical material and we provide glass light guides.
Specification of glass light guide
- Color: transparent.
- Diameter: 2-100 mm.
- Treatment: polished.
- Shape: cylindrical, square, tapered or any special shape (arrow, star, half moon, etc.), and other shapes can be customized as customer's requirements.
- Size: Glass light guide's size can be customized as customer's requirements.
Packaging and transportation
- To avoid rupture, the glass light guides with foamed paper packaging then packed in wooden case.
- We can also package the glass light guide according to customer's requirements.
Features and advantages of glass light guide
- Good light transmission, visible light transmittance> 90%.
- High acid and alkali resistance, resistance to chemical attack.
- High temperature, can be used at 1000 째C for a long time and the highest temperature can be 1300 째C within a short period of time.
- Good thermal stability, thermal expansion coefficient is small, can withstand a strong temperature change.
- Environmentally friendly.
Nail Shaped Glass Light Guide for Optical Equipment.