Different from other wire mesh filter, perforated filter tube is made of perforated metal mesh with a wide range of perforated patterns and open area percent. It can be made from a variety of materials including stainless steel wire mesh, hastelloy and mild steel. We manufacture the perforated tubes in various hole shapes, for instance round hole, square hole, rectangular hole and hexagonal hole. Because of its perforated structure, this type of filter can offer superior resistance to bending and crimping. So it is the ideal choice to be used where need rigidity and durability.
You can choose the suitable hole shape according to the type of impurities. Varying materials, hole sizes and perforation patterns are available.
- Material: stainless steel mesh, hastelloy, mild steel.
- Hole type: round hole, elliptical hole, square hole, rectangular hole, hexagonal hole.
- Thickness: 0.5 mm to 10 mm.
- Diameter: 6 - 169 mm.
- Filter precision: 2 - 2000 쨉m.
- Packing: pallet or wooden boxes.