Cricket Ball Stop Netting Makes Practice Easy and Safe
Black vinyl coated cricket chain link net fencing.
Cricket net fencing is used to reduce the risk of injury to passers on neighboring land or control the ball into a certain area. Chain link fencing is the most popular alternative around Australia for its economical cost, easy installation, longer lasting and less damage to cricket balls as well as appealing outlooks.
The chain link fence used for cricket ball stop fencing is strictly manufactured according to Australia standards and custom fencing is available on request. Frames, posts and rails are fabricated by pressed steel. Accessories for fence and gate installations are also supplied.
- Item: cricket net fencing.
- Wire diameter: 2.5 mm and 3.15 mm.
- Pitch: 50 mm and 60 mm.
- Height: 4000 to 9000 mm.
- Length: 10 to 20 meter.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized or vinyl-coated.
- Color: silver, black and green.
- Standard: meets or exceeds AS 1725.4 - 2010.
Features and benefits:
- Strong, stable and safe structure even in higher wind load situations.
- Available in black RAL 6005 and green RAL 9005.
- Protecting the passers from running cricket balls.
- Economical cost and long life span.
- Easy to install.