Wire mesh belt, also known as architectural conveyor belt or conveyor belt mesh, is made from stainless steel wire. It looks like many triangular shaped stainless steel wires weave together in an ordered arrangement. This kind of wire mesh belt is particularly suitable for outdoor shadows, external walls. Its stable and strong structure allows for large areas decorations. Besides good decorative effect, it also provides certain protection for architecture. At first it was used in industry, majored for the transportation of raw materials or products on the assembly line. Later, with its durable tensile strength and good toughness, wire mesh belt has been developed for more types like, flat wire conveyor belt, double balanced weave belt, compound balanced weave belt and ladder conveyor belt. Thus wire mesh belt has also been used as curtain wall, ceiling, wall isolation or curtain screen in airport access stations, large railway stations, shopping malls and so many other places.
- Product name: wire mesh belt.
- Material: Stainless steel 304, 316, 304L, 316L, 304H, 316H, etc.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, oxidation or spray-paint.
- Colors: original metallic color, silver, black, yellowish, copper or spray into other colors.
- Spiral wire type: round or flat.
- Spiral wire diameter: 1.2 mm - 10 mm.
- Spiral wire pitch: 3 mm - 38 mm.
- Rod type: straight or bent.
- Rod diameter: 1.3 mm - 5 mm.
- Rod pitch: 13 mm - 64.5 mm.
Note: Lengths, colors, shapes and sizes can be customized.
- Stylish and modern decoration.
- Excellent rust resistance.
- High tensile strength.
- Good natural ventilation.
- Strong and flexible.
- Energy saving.
- Easy to clean.
- Noise control.
- Fast installation.
- Chic and elegant appearance.
- Certain protective effect.
Wire mesh belt is packed with plastic foam, water proof paper or plastic film inside, and then packaged with wooden case or pallet as your requests.
If you have any need to please contact us via email@example.com