Vinyl-coated chain link fence comes in black, green, brown and white color. In contrast with galvanization, PVC-coating provides better performance in improving appearance and corrosion and rust resistance. It is just for this reason color-coated chain link fence is increasingly applied by more and more customers. You can find them in residential garden, yard and commercial park, business area and athlete fields.
There are three kinds of vinyl-coating - extruded, extruded and adhered, and fused and adhered. Difference process will affect the thickness of coating, performance and price.
- Item: vinyl-coated chain link fabric.
- Material: vinyl-coating to zinc-coated steel wire.
- Wire gauge: 6, 9, 11, 11-1/2 gauge.
- Size of mesh: 2-1/8, 2, 1-3/4, 1-1/4, 1, 1/2, 5/8 & 3/8 in.
- Color: black, green, brown, white or as ordered.
- Selvage: knuckle or twisted.
- Height: 36, 42, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96, 120 and 144 in.
- Length/roll: 50 ft or as required.
- Typical applications: residential, commercial, highway, school, security, tennis, baseball field, park, yard, landscape, etc.
NOTE: Special order is available on request.
Features & benefits:
- Vinyl-coating provides better corrosion resistance than zinc-coating.
- Available in black, green, brown, white or other colors.
- A decorative perimeter fencing.
- Knuckle or twisted selvage in different situations.
- Widely used in residential, commercial, industrial areas.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards.